Some exciting information released yesterday on the ESO website regarding the next ESOTU DLC: The Dark Brotherhood. Highlights include: Poison-making, Crafting Bags, Additional Character Slots, Motif previews, and improvements to item traits.
As with our previous updates, Dark Brotherhood will come in two parts: the DLC game pack, and the base game patch. Below is a brief summary of what you can expect in each. We’ll be going into more detail about the DLC game pack and base-game patch very soon including the release dates, price, and deep-dive articles.
Dark Brotherhood DLC Game Pack Features & Content
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
Base Game Patch Features & Content
- The removal of Veteran Ranks
- Poison-Making, for those who want to be especially nasty to their enemies
- Toggle-able nameplates for all characters
- Character name display for Xbox One and PlayStation®4
- Item locking to help prevent accidental deconstruction of your most valuable items
- Further improvements and new features to the Grouping Tool including a group ready check, vote-to-kick system, and updated queue timer
- Tons of updates to the Crown Store including additional character slots, motif previews, and hats
- Craft Bags for ESO Plus members
- Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- Sanctum Ophidia Trial scaling, rebalancing and the addition of a Normal and Veteran mode
- Balance improvements to combat and gameplay abilities including the Fighters Guild skill line, Vampires and stamina abilities
- …and more!
In addition, we have numerous changes and improvements for previous DLC game packs including a new District capture system for Imperial City, and rebalancing for the Imperial City dungeons.