Meet The Impersario, the event merchant. She sells items for Event Tickets that are earned by completing event related activities.
The Impresario and Event Tickets are available only during Event.
The Impresario is located at a special booth in Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon’s Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
How it Works
To acquire Event Tickets required to purchase the Special Mount Runebox Fragments , you need to complete designated event activites (see list of events below). 10 Tickets are required to purchase a Runebox Fragment.
You must take part in multiple in-game events and collect four related runebox items, with a different one available for each specific event.
Note: You can only carry 12 Event Tickets at a time and that they are an account-wide “currency” that can’t be traded, so be sure to pick up those Indrik Feathers before trying to earn more.
Once you’ve summoned the base Nascent Indrik mount, you’ll have a chance to evolve it with the use of unique Berries.
- Similar to Feathers, Berries are available from The Impresario in exchange for Event Tickets.
- The Dawnwood Berry of Bloom
Here’s how you evolve your Nascent Indrik mount:
- During certain in-game events (indicated below), collect Event Tickets by participating in that event’s specific activities.
- Note that we are also planning to add Event Tickets to the Crown Store late Q1
- Collect 10 Event Tickets and use them to buy Indrik Berries from the event merchant known as the Impresario, located at a special booth outside Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon’s Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
- Each unique Q1 event will provide you with the opportunity to buy new Indrik Berries from the Impresario:
- Midyear Mayhem (In January!) – Dawnwood Berries of Bloom
- Morrowind Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Budding
- Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Growth
- Jester’s Festival – Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness
- Note that the Impresario is only available during each event.
- Once you have all four unique Indrik Berries, use any of them to transform your Nascent Indrik mount, replacing it in your Collections UI with a new, evolved one!
(Mid-October – Early November)
To earn Event Tickets during the Witches Festival, you must acquire Dremora Plunder Skulls. You will receive one Event Ticket alongside the first Dremora Plunder Skull you earn each day (in addition to the other regular rewards).
Clockwork City Celebration Event
(Mid-November – Late November)
To earn Event Tickets during the Clockwork City Celebration Event, you must complete the DLC zone’s daily quests. You will receive two Event Tickets from the first daily quest you complete each day (in addition to the other regular rewards). You must own or have access to the Clockwork City DLC game pack in order to participate in this event.
Undaunted Celebration Event
(Late November / Early December)
To earn Event Tickets during the Undaunted Celebration Event, you must complete a dungeon (Normal or Veteran). You will receive three Event Tickets from the final boss of the first dungeon you complete in addition to the normal rewards. You don’t have to be in a random dungeon LFG group to earn your Event Tickets!
New Life Festival
(Mid-December – Early January)
To earn Event Tickets during the New Life Festival, you must complete the New Life Festival quests. You will receive one Event Ticket the first time you complete a quest each day (in addition to the New Life Festival Box).
Mid-Year Mayhem (Encore)
Throughout Midyear Mayhem you can also earn Event Tickets and purchase the first of the Indrik Berries required to evolve your Nascent Indrik mount into a Dawnwood Indrik mount. This event’s berries are called Dawnwood Berries of Bloom.
To earn Event Tickets during this event, complete any of the following PvP daily quests:
- Battleground quests from Battlemaster Rivyn
- Scouting, Bounty, Battle, Warfront, and Conquest Missions
Elder Scroll capture and recapture quests
- Town quests in Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
When you complete one of these quests, you’ll receive two Event Tickets in addition to your regular rewards.
During the event, you’ll enjoy various bonuses while adventuring throughout the zone of Vvardenfell. You’ll be able to get one Event Ticket by completing a Morrowind World Boss Daily quest and one ticket by completing a Morrowind Delve Boss Daily quest, once per day per account.
(Late July / Early August)
During this event, you can obtain one Event Ticket after completing a Cyrodiil Board or Town Daily quest, once per day per account.
Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood Celebration
During the event, you can also obtain one event ticket by completing a Heist Daily quest, and one ticket by completing a Sacrament Daily quest, once per day per account.
- Nascent Indrik (October 2018)