Achievement hunting in Summerset or found some stuff in a hidden thief drop? This brief guide will help you find all the relics of Summerset and where to take them.
Welcome, welcome! I expected you would come, though perhaps not quite so soon. you’re here about the missing relics of course. — Relicmaster Glenadir
To complete the achievement, there are three requirements.
- Find the items
- Unlock Artaeum zone
- Complete first Summerset quest “The Queen’s Decree” offered by Razum-Dar near your arrival point in Summerset to access portal to Artaeum.
- Place the items in their cases in the Vault of Moawita which is located in the College of Psijic Ruins.
Tip: When you are in the Vault of Moawita, the cases of all items in your possession will contain a glowing yellow sphere.
Below is a summary of the relics items, the quote of the clue provided in the book, and clue where to find them.
Relics of Summerset (50 points)
Retrieve the 20 dangerous relics stolen from the Vault of Moawita
- Retrieve the Lantern of Lies
The Lantern of Lies, with alicious glow, can be found by the rocks of Welenkin Cove.
(South of Welenkin Cove World Boss)
- Retrieve the Heart of Indrik
The Heart of the Indrik, lies behind the walls of Cey-Tarn Keep behind trees numbered one and three.
(Lake at the source of the river south of Rellenthil)
- Retrieve the Silver-Tongued Quill
Search the Alinor Dock's rightmost pier, for the Silver-Tongued Quill sits near.
(End of the east wharf behind some crates at Alinor Docks)
- Retrieve the Unraveling Wand
In Rellenthil, the Unraveling Straff lies in wait beneath a bridge, by a gentle creek.
(Under bridge of Rellenthil)
- Retrieve the Skull of Minor Cursing
Near the Rellenthil wayshrine, the skull of Minor Cursing hides, on cliff's edge, near sinkhole wide.
(Northeast of Russafeld Hieghts Wayshrine)
- Retrieve the Shadowcutter Blade
The Shadowcutter Blade by jagged stone and waterfall, east of the ruins of Ald Mora.
(East ofAld Mora Ruins)
- Retrieve the Soulkeeper’s Urn
In a town that's neither east nor west behind Russafeld's grand estate.
(North of Russafeld)
- Retrieve the Chest of Condemnation
The Chest of Condemnation overlooks one of Ebon Stadmont's burbling brooks, seek broken archway there.
(Overgrown archway on the hillside, east of Cloud Rest)
- Retrieve the Never-Ending Scroll
Near the Illumination Academy beside the bridge that has no toll.
(South of Illumination Academy)
- Retrieve the Inescapable Helm
Within the ruins of Corgrad Wastes, the Inescapable Helm awaits. Look beneath a twisted tree, near water flowing from the sea.
(Just across the water from Corgrad Wastes map marker)
- Retrieve the Sticky-Fingered Lute
In a small forest, so serene, the Sticky-Fingered Lute shall be hidden near a royal hatchery.
(Access from the lake east of the Queen’s Hatchery World Boss)
- Retrieve the Fan of False-Face
Placed against a stony wall, beyond where angry gryphons pace, hides the Fan of False-Face.
(Northeast of King’s Haven Pass Wayshrine)
- Retrieve the Pillow of Sweet Dreams
Between a ruined Direnni home and a pass of a past King's bold, near rock knoll, beneath purple leaves you'll find the Pillow of Sweet Dreams.
(Between Gryphon Aerie and Direnni Abyssal Geyser)
- Retrieve the Mirror of Fatal Premonition
Base of the tower, which sits by the sea, at the end of a wall that holds back the tides.
(End of the breakwater across from Shimmerene docks)
- Retrieve the Monochrome Paintbrush
Beyond the confines of Shimmerene's walls, where you can hear seabird calls, beside stacked stones with a mossy blush.
(Southeast of Shimmerene map marker)
- Retrieve the Hourglass of Perceived Time
Waits by Eastern water brine, hidden within the forest of coral.
(North of Sil-Var-Woad Wayshrine)
- Retrieve the Jaunt of the Jilted
Southeast of where a geyser spews, by the shipwreck of a smuggling crew.
(Southeast of Sil-Var-Woad Abyssal Geyser)
- Retrieve the Ever-Filling Chalice
North of the clearing Alaxon'ald behind a beast of feathery hide.
- Retrieve the Chestplate of Dessication
Left of Sunhold's mighty gates, where white wall meets mossy stone.
(Near Sunhold Public Dungeon Entrance)
- Retrieve the Shattering Sword
Right outside Artaeum's door, south of the temple where imps soar.
(West of Garden of the Sacred Numbers)