The official announcement has been posted. Uncover antiquities and unlock bonus collectibles (including an incredible new house) for ALL Greymoor players during the Lost Treasures of Skyrim community event!
Here is a summarized mobile-friendly version of what you need to know.
Greymoor Editions and base game are on sale during the event.
If you buy Greymoor before October 15th, you will receive the rewards.
You must claim the rewards from the in-game crown store before Oct 15th, 2020.
- Wednesday, September 23 at 10:00AM EDT, and will run until October 5 at 10:00AM EDT.
- Community Rewards (Greymoor Owners-Only)
- Tier 1: Horror Within Face and Body Markings
- Tier 2: Orchidfall Vale Fawn Pet
- Tier 3: Antiquarian’s Alpine Gallery home AND Antiquarian Phedre Houseguest
- Event tickets (3 per day)
- Bonus Rewards
- Double Harvest Resource Nodes in Western Skyrim (excluding fishing holes or crafting material s obtained from monsters).
- World Bosses, Delve Bosses, and Kyne’s Aegis Trial Bosses will have a chance to drop additional loot when defeated.
- Double reward boxes from Western Skyrim Daily Quests
- Bulging Box of Gray Host Pillage Reward Boxes
- Crafting materials
- Valuables to be sold to vendors
- Style items for the Blackreach Vanguard or Gray Host styles
- Zone set items
- Treasure maps and survey reports
- Chaurus Eggs, Vile Coagulant, or Crimson Nirnroot
- Blackreach Vanguard Motif Chapter
- Greymoor Motif Chapter
- NEW Sovngarde Style pages
- Greymoor furnishing recipes
- Regular Box of Gray Host Pillage Reward Boxes
- Same items as above, just fewer.
Greymoor Player Community Awards
As you dig up Antiquities, players contribute to the meter’s progress above. Once the event concludes, all unlocked rewards (including the new home) will be available to be claimed free by Greymoor players from the in-game Crown Store.
To earn Event 3 Tickets each day during the Lost Treasures of Skyrim event:
- Western Skyrim daily quest or
- Kyne’s Aegis weekly quest
You can acquire 39 Event Tickets during this event.
- All four Indrik Feathers (to get a Nascent Indrik)
- Mossheart Berries of Bloom, Budding, Growth, and Ripeness
- All you need to evolve your Nascent Indrik into a Mossheart Indrik!
- Group repair kits
- Sapling Indrik pet
- Sovngarde Style pages (bound to your character on purchase)