The official announcement has been posted for this year. Here is a summarized mobile-friendly version of what you need to know.
- Thursday, March 26 at 10:00AM EDT, and revels in the ridiculous until April 2 at 10:00AM EDT.
- Double Experience! Complete the intro quest to receive the powerful Pie of Misrule memento which will give your character a two-hour, 100% XP buff!
- Stupendous Gift Box
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
- Memento Fragments
- The Festive Noise Maker
- Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies to sell to vendors
- Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator Mementos
- Pet Fragments (Guaranteed drop within first Stupendous Gift box each day)
- Sovereign Sow Pet
- Special Achievements / Titles
- The Three Fillings War—Throw 10 Pies at players that are in a different Alliance
- The Upper Crust—Throw a pie at each of the Alliance Leaders (Title: Tin Soldier)
- More Than You Can Chew—Throw 10 Pies at Guards
- Dessert Domination—Complete the above Achievements (Head Marking: Obnoxious Mute Face Paint)
- Messy Business—Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil (Title: Empieror)
- Royal Jester (Title: Royal Jester)
- Lord of Misrule (Title: Lord of Misrule, Hat: Crown of Misrule)
Note: If you’ve earned all three Stupendous Gift Boxes, don’t worry, you can keep earning regular reward boxes with your other characters.
To earn these new reward boxes, complete Jester’s Festival quests.
The first time you complete a Jester’s Festival quest each day, you’ll earn three Event Tickets per account.
You can acquire 24 Event Tickets during this event.
- All four Indrik Feathers
- All four Spectral Indrik Berries
- The Spectral Indrik pet
- Sovereign Sow fragments
- Jester’s Scintillator runebox
- Cherry Blossom Branch runebox
- NEW Group Repair Kits
- Allows you to repair worn gear for group members in your zone
This is your chance to acquire the final berries needed to evolve your Nascent Indrik into the ghostly Spectral Indrik mount!