When you arrive in the homeland of the Khajiit, you’ll discover a land in strife, torn apart by roaming bandits, an Imperial invasion, and, of course, merciless Dragons striking from above. While the people of Elsweyr are no strangers to conflict, the combined threats seem almost overwhelming for the province’s scattered defenders. — ESO
Note: These quests do not require the Elsweyr DLC.
You can begin this new adventure in two ways:
- Get the FREE Crown Store Quest Starter item, the Sealed Imperial Summons, and use it from your inventory.
- You can find this within the Quest Starter category.
- Venture to the first major city of your alliance and look for the Imperial messenger, Anais Davaux, near the Impresario’s tent.
- Aldmeri players can find her outside the northern gates of Vulkhel Guard.
- Daggerfall players can find her on approach to Daggerfall City from the east.
- Ebonheart players can find her at Davon’s Watch near the east gate.
If you are looking for the Elsweyr DLC dailies, you can find the information here Soon™.
Note: You need to complete the first two prologue quests in order to unlock the dailies in Stormhold, Shadowfen. You will want to do these quests on at least one character to unlock the cool Dragon Flight Illusion Momento.
You may undertake daily quests from Zahiri, who sets up camp near Abnur Tharn’s camp at the Grahtwood entrance to Elsweyr. You may do every quest she offers once per day, and each rewards you with a cache of treasures from the Northern Elsweyr Defense Force. These caches can include Runebox fragments for the Guar Stomp emote!
Tip: If you plan on doing a lot of these dailies, The Gorinir Estate house front door is a short walk from the NPC. The price of this convenience is not cheap: 780,000g.
Tip: If you are new to Elder Scrolls Online. have a slow horse, and not a member of any guilds, then check out "Getting Around Without Wayshrines" to quickly unlock regions that you have not been to before.
Tip: There is a lot of running / riding to the quest waypoints. Gear (such as Fiords, Jailbreaker, etc.), consumables (speed potions), and abilities (such as retreating / charging maneuver) will save you quite a bit of time. Tip: The quests can be shared and if you do in a group you can fast travel to your group members to quickly recall to nearest wayshrines.
- Dark Souls, Mighty Weapons: Kill Daedra anywhere, but concentrations exist at the Brothers of Strife in Stonefalls, Torinaan in Auridon, and the Moonlit Maw in Stormhaven.
- Dragon Lore: Icehammer’s Vault: Travel to Ice Hammer’s Vault, a Nord Burial site in Eastmarch, and look for a scroll with information on fighting Dragons in its depths.
- Dragon Lore: Shroud Hearth: Travel to Shroud Hearth Barrow, a Nord Burial site in The Rift, and look for a scroll with information on fighting Dragons in its depths.
- Dragon Lore: Stormcrag Crypt: Travel to Stormcrag Crypt, a Nord Burial site in Eastmarch, and look for a scroll with information on fighting Dragons in its depths.
- Goblin Demonstration: Travel to Stonechewer Goblin Camp in Stormhaven in order to help train Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruits to defeat goblins.
- Lamia Demonstration: Travel to Loriasel in Shadowfen in order to help train Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruits to defeat lamia.
- Lurcher Demonstration: Travel to Rootwater Grove in Greenshade in order to help train Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruits to defeat lurchers.
- Skeleton Demonstration: Travel to Cath Bedraud in Glenumbra in order to help train Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruits to defeat skeletons.
- Spider Demonstration: Travel to Kulati Mines in Alik’r in order to help train Northern Elsweyr Defense Force recruits to defeat spiders.
Notes: The Dragon Lore quests are just a retrieve quest. You can avoid all the mobs and run straight to the chest. The demonstration quests require you to talk to the recruit and then kill a small number of identified mobs in the designated area.
- Northern Elsweyr Defense Force Cache (Blue)
- Crafting Material (e.g. Moonstone, Fish, Small Game, Intricate / Ornate Armour / Weapon, etc.)
- Guar Stomp Emote Runebox Fragment
- Guar Stomp Elucidating Hand-Sculpture
- Guar Stomp History in Street Theatre
- Guar Stomp Illustrated Reports
- Guar Stomp Noise Reports
- Guar Stomp Rehearsal Tuning Fork
- Guar Stomp Skeletal Reconstruction
- Guar Stomp Steps-Practice Rug
- Khajiit Furniture Recipes (e.g. ) or Furniture
- Zone Set Item (eg. Green Pact, Ranger, Syrabane, etc. )
- 332 gold
Tip: Complete 50 of them to complete Elsweyr Defense Force Hero Achievement (15pt) Title: Elsweyr Strategist.