The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this patch.
The information has be summarized into the following sections
- New Styles
- Item Sets
- Exploration and Itemization
Continue reading “ESOTU Patch Notes v2.2.4 – Crafting Summary”
There is one crafting related item mentioned in these patch notes.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that was causing some harvest nodes to respawn in the same location faster than intended.
v2.1.8 is an incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, plus general itemization, gameplay, and UI.
Here is a summary of the crafting-related fixes
Exploration & Itemization
- The only Dwemer spiders remaining in Bthanual are now made solely with spare and second-hand parts, and will no longer drop useful spoils.
- Twice Born Star: Fixed an issue where the Steed and the Serpent Mundus Stone buffs could be replaced with other buffs while wearing this item set.
- Fixed an issue where vendor prices would not display if the cost was 6 digits or more.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of the bank would not refresh properly when using the Stack All button.
This patch addressed a several bug fixes. There was one crafting related item that I found.
Exploration & Itemization
- It is now possible to replace the enchantment on the quest reward necklace, Mara’s Blessing.
The first DLC game pack: Imperial City is here. It comes in two parts: DLC game pack and the base-game patch. The follow is a review of the patch notes with a focus on crafting.
This review organizes the changes into fewer focussed sections to save crafters from have to review all of the patch notes to pick out those specific to crafting.
Here are the highlights
- New ranks to the crafting professions to be able to craft the two need veteran ranks. (Level 50 will be required to unlock passive)
- New crafting materials for the new tiers added.
- Two new motifs: Xivkyn (DLC and Rank 9), Glass (Base and Rank 10)
- Xivhyn Chapters found in special chests unlocked by items dropped from local mobs
- Glass Chapters will be writ rewards
- Glass Shards will found in treasure chests(better drop at Treasure Map chests)
- New Glass Motif Chunks (10 Shards) – Non-Tradeable
- The maximum duration of potions reduced to 12.4 seconds
- Enchantment effects have been tweaked
- Spell/Weapon power increased
- Attribute bonuses (Health, Magicka, Stamina) reduced at lower levels but increased at higher levels
- Resistances reduced
- Decreased cost at lower levels
- 44 New Provisioning recipes
- Crafted sets seen some changes and fixes
- Survey report sites now play nicely with the Plentiful Harvest Champion passive
- Three more ranks of bag upgrades are now available from the bag vendor. Max capacity will be 200 slots. Continue reading “ESO Patch Notes v2.1.4 – Crafting Summary”