There is a post on the official forums that the enchanting nodes are not dropping blue (potency) runes.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
- Poison-making, a sub-category of alchemy has been added
- Enchanting glyphs no longer have upper level limit
- Only one type of enchanting node to harvest
- Weapon and Item Traits have been updated or replaced
- Account-wide crafting bag for ESO+ subscribers
- Item Locking to safeguard your valuable gear from deconstruction, sale, and more
- Harvest nodes in battle-level areas (Cyrodil, DLC regions, etc.) have new looting tables based on crafting passives and adventure level.
- Survey maps no longer disappear when you approach their location
- The fourth alchemical trait on White Cap changed from Lower Spell Crit to Detection
Hero of None has posted a series of videos on the upcoming Dark Brotherhood release for Elder Scrolls Online. His video on the crafting changes and poison is detailed and demonstrates some of the new changes at the various crafting stations and limited gameplay sessions. The duration is just over 30 minutes.
Update: In a recent interview with IGN, ZOS mentions that housing is to be released in the first quarter of 2017.
“Three Player Houses in Vvardenfell
Another obvious indicator as to why a major update or two will come before Vvardenfell is the existence of three specific player housing options within Vvardenfell. This in and of itself is an exciting discovery as it means there will most likely be multiple housing opportunities per zone!”
Check out the full article at Tamriel Foundry.
The Alliance Point Vendor (AKA The Golden) is a special vendor that only appears on the weekend to sell rare monster sets usually found in the various group dungeons.
This weeks vendor items on sale between 00:00 UTC/GMT on Friday and 12:00 UTC/GMT on Mondays for 99,990g or 200,000AP are the following
- Ring of Transmutation – Arcane
- Molag Kena Helm – Infused (Light, Medium, Heavy)
- Marksman’s Ring – Robust
Vendor was introduced in Patch 2.3.5.
Related: History of Alliance Point Items