So far, I have found a new potion and started to identify the traits of the Alchemy Reagents. I’ve found one new crafting station in the Gold Coast and have added it to the crafted sets article. I’ve added the new fishing achievement for the Gold Coast and will identify the water type when the DLC goes live.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
- Craft Bags, available to ESO+ members, are an additional inventory section which does not count against your inventory limit, is shared across all characters on the account, and can hold an effectively unlimited number of all basic crafting supplies
- Two new Motifs (Thieves’ Guild and Abah’s Watch)
- Three new crafted sets (Pelinal’s Aptitude, Varen’s Wall, Kvatch Gladiator)
- Alchemy includes a new subcraft, Poison-making
- UI updates to reflect addition of poison-making
- Enchanting glyphs will no longer have upper level requirement
- All harvestable runestones will now provide at least one Essence and Aspect runestone per harvest
- Potency runestones now available for purchase from any enchanting vendor
- Item Traits have undergone revision to improve the viability and balance of each Trait
The Alliance Point Vendor (AKA The Golden) is a special vendor that only appears on the weekend to sell rare monster sets usually found in the various group dungeons.
This weeks vendor items on sale between 00:00 UTC/GMT on Friday and 12:00 UTC/GMT on Mondays for 99,9905g or 200,000AP are the following
- Maw of the Infernal Shoulders – Infused
- Sash of Transmutation – Divines
- Girdle of Fasalla’s Guile -Divines
Vendor was introduced in Patch 2.3.5.
Related: History of Alliance Point Items
Some exciting information released yesterday on the ESO website regarding the next ESOTU DLC: The Dark Brotherhood. Highlights include: Poison-making, Crafting Bags, Additional Character Slots, Motif previews, and improvements to item traits.