I found a great nugget in the ESO Sub-reddit today regarding the amazing achievement furniture website http://lovelynorth.com/achievementfurnishings/
If you like to decorate your house, you’ll want to check this site out.
There is a great post on the forums that is a great primer on making the most of your grouping experiences.
- Before you get in the Groupfinder
- Once in the dungeon
- Kicking and/or Leaving
- So how to be competent at your role?
- General Dungeon Tips
There is an interesting forum post describing how to level to level 50 (adventuring) by crafting.
Tip: Add the abilities you want to level to your bar before turning the writs in.
Update: Check out my video follow up to this article
This week HeroOfNone posted on Twitter some good advice for getting new or low characters ready for the upcoming bonus experience event (The Witches’ Festival).
- Save up ambrosia [xp potions] & [experience] scrolls (they stack).
- Save quests to turn in
- Best quests to save include
- the main story,
- Guild quests. You can have up to 25 saved up by Friday.
- Craft training gear to grind