What is offered this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
- Reach Sapling, Contorted Briarheart 35,000g
- Reach Sapling, Briarheart 50,000g
- Tree, Murkmire Ossuary 50,000g NEW
- Witch’s Remains, Offering 50,000g
- Witch’s Remains, Sacrificial 50,000g
- Briarheart Tree, Replica 100,000g
All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/
Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting related updates.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.1 is an incremental patch on the PTS that has a number of fixes involving One Tamriel and dueling. We’ve also made adjustments to some of the Weapon Ultimates based on your feedback, fixed a number of itemization-related issues, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 1.15GB, and we appreciate all the feedback and bug reports so far!
- Improved the balance of resource nodes between various zones. Node density should now be roughly equivalent between all zones.
- Added achievements for learning all the chapters of the Celestial, Draugr, and Yokudan motifs.
- Snakeblood now properly reduces the durations of negative effect potions once more.
Continue reading “ESOTU [PTS] [PC] Patch Notes 2.6.1 – Crafting Summary”
Llogwey on the forums just announced the launch of his new ESOTU fashion website.
…made thousands and thousands of screenshots, both front and back of every single item (head, belts, boots, gloves separated) and built a search engine allowing you to compare every item side by side…
Check it out at:
code65536 has posted some interesting recipe information on the forums that was recently datamined. They appear to relate to the “New Life Festival”, which I believe is the New Year’s Event that has been mentioned in several ZOS communications.
There are nine recipes in all and include a legendary gold recipe that doesn’t require any legendary ingredients.
Over the past five PTS pledge cycles, I have been tracking the pledges offered by the three pledge givers. Here are my initial findings and speculation
- The pledges don’t appear to random per character. I picked a few characters on different factions and they received the same pledges.
- Appears to rotate pledges between DLC’s and dungeons. eg. IC dungeon 1, SotH dungeon 1, IC dungeon 2, SotH dungeon 2, etc.
- Appears to rotate pledges between version I and II but different dungeons. eg. Dungeon A I, dungeon B II, dungeon C I, etc.
- Appears to be offering dungeons with version I’s first.
If the patterns do repeat, I’ll update my Undaunted Article and ESOTU calendar.
There was a post on Reddit to an exclusive interview with Matt Firor today. In the interview, they talk about community, roleplaying, pvp, housing, crafting and more.
Do you have any changes coming to crafting?
No, our crafting system is really good, so we’re happy with it.
Okay. I guess the same thing could be said about spell crafting [Is it still on the roadmap?]?
Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.
Check out the interview here