TheoryCRAFTING is a series of articles where I examine an Elder Scrolls Online theory, crafting, and or both.
Find written guides TL;DR? Check out the 5 minute video version of this guide on YouTube
In this article, we look at the viability of crafting minions, characters used to generate income and resources actively and passively using crafting passives and doing crafting dailies.
Continue reading TheoryCRAFTING: Crafting Minions?
The Luxury Furniture Vendor is a special vendor that only appears on the weekend to sell rare furniture items where the select repeats every 50 days with the addition of one or more new items.
This journal tracks the items that have been sold by this vendor.
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zenil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
This weeks items are:
- Craglorn Sword Sconce 5,000g
- Craglorn Brazier, Ornate 15,000g
- Craglorn Relief, Serpent 20,000g New
- Craglorn Skull, Carved 35,000g
Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
All 50 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar!
The Golden vendor is a special vendor located in one of base camps for each faction in Cyrodiil that only appears on the weekend to sell monster sets that are obtained in the various group dungeons around Tamriel.
This weeks items are:
- Hircine’s Ring – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
- Automaton’s Ring – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
- Smuggler’s Ring – Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP
- Seventh Legion’s Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP
- Maw of the Infernal’s Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
- Blood Spawn’s Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP
Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.
Vendor was introduced in Patch 2.3.5.
Related: History of Alliance Point Items, Monster Set and Zone Set Compendium
“Stop your dillying and your dallying, younglings. You’re less than a pile of Goblin droppings unless you have a trade… ” — Woodworking for Simpletons by Hoary Durotzel, the Wood Butcher of Ska’vyn
Continue reading ESO Woodworker Writs
“The Shattered Masque has fought far too many opponents who fail to realize the importance of proper footwear…If we’re to face in the Blessed Crucible, I want to fall because of my unmatched skill — not your pathetic boot stitching.” — A Clothier’s Primer by the Shattered Masque.
Continue reading ESOTU Clothier Writs