Continue reading “ESO Patch Notes v.5.3.0 – Highlights (PTS)”
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.3.0: Dark Heart of Skyrim Quarter 1 Event – the Harrowstorm DLC game pack! Harrowstorm introduces two new 4-player dungeons – Icereach and Unhallowed Grave – in addition to a number of new item sets and collectibles. ZOS’s biggest focus for this update was further improving game performance, with an emphasis on frame rate stability, ultimately resulting in fewer drops in your game’s framerate. The combat changes you’ll see support this goal, which you can read more about in this forum post. Size: 68.55GBESO Official Forums
The Elder Scrolls Online v126.96.36.199 includes several adjustments to improve overall game stability, in addition to some fixes for Battleground queuing, a fix for offline friends appearing as though they are online, and more. Size: ~644MB.Continue reading “ESO Patch Notes v188.8.131.52 – Highlights”
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.11 is our final scheduled incremental for this year and includes a fix for characters getting stuck in Keeps, some additional fixes and adjustments for Battlegrounds, a fix for the Moongrave Fane Motif drop rate, and more.
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.10 includes several adjustments for the Activity Finder that should make it more stable and reliable, in addition to some Battleground fixes affecting MMR matchmaking and additional load screen issues. We’ve also re-enabled the Dungeon Explorer costume, which was disabled last weekend due to an exploit, made several fixes for the Cradle of Shadows dungeon, fixed the issue where offline friends would still appear as online with missing information, and more. Size: ~198MB.
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.9 fixes a common memory management issue particularly affecting higher population areas, in addition to a couple game crashes, quests, combat abilities, and more. Size: 187MB.
The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Fixed an issue with Blacksmith Master Writs and Housing Storage bug.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.6 has several improvements for the issue where you weren’t able to swap your weapon, and improves some of the longer load screens that were seen after Update 17. We also fixed the duration of Immovability potions, the issue affecting werewolves losing their transformation, bound items being lost from home storage in some scenarios, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 147MB.
The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting changes.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.5 and the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack! As with previous updates, the base game patch will be available to everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online and the DLC Game Pack will automatically download with it, allowing you instant access to the new content when you purchase it or activate an ESO Plus membership. Anyone who owns ESO and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack. If your ESO Plus membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the DLC Game Pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access.
In this update, you’ll be able to explore and conquer two all-new 4 player dungeons – Fang Lair and Scalecaller Peak. These dungeons offer new item sets, Monster Masks, achievements and unique rewards! We’ve also added two new Battlegrounds maps – Mor Khazgur and Deeping Drome – which are available to anyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.
In the base game patch, we’ve added several new features including the highly-anticipated Outfit System, which gives you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your gear, and Home Storage Furnishings! We’ve also added two new systems to aid players as they adventure throughout Tamriel: a Level Up Advisor and Skills Advisor. And as always, we’ve made several adjustments and improvements to combat abilities, including an overhaul to our Synergy system, and several bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy this new update, which is approximately 2.38GB in size.
- Two New Dungeons
- New Collectibles
- 8 new Item Sets
- The new Outfit System is now available, and allows you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your character including both the style and dyes. With Outfits, you get to determine the appearance of every aspect of your character, piece by piece, regardless of what you are (or aren’t) wearing underneath.
- Customize by slot, motif, and material level (eg. jute to ancestor silk variants)
- Housing Storage Chests
- These account-wide items allow you to store 30 or 60 items per collectible, depending on the size. You can acquire four 30-slot coffers and four 60-slot chests, for a combined total of up to 360 storage slots.
- Master Writ Vendors
- Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator who sells furnishings and recipes for Writ Vouchers, has changed some of his offerings. He retired several of his furniture plans and now offers 6 new furniture plans.
- a new assistant: Faustina Curio, the Achievement Mediator. This new merchant sells plans and furnishings for Writ Vouchers to characters that have attained certain achievements. Among these items are plans that Rolis previously stopped selling, as well as new furnishing documents that contain Morrowind furnishing plans.
- The Glass Motif can now be purchased from Rolis Hlaalu
- Several motifs now more rarer.
- Aldmeri Dominion, Ancient Elf, Assassins League, Barbaric, , Celestial, Daedric, Daggerfall Covenant, Dro-m’Athra, Ebonheart Pact, Mercenary, Minotaur, Outlaw, Primal, Ra Gada
- Level Up Advisor
- Skills Advisor
- The Champion Point cap has been raised by 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a total of 720 Champion Points.
- No longer supporting the 32-bit client
- The chance of obtaining a Xivkyn Motif chapter from a Daedric Cache in Imperial City is now dependent on your Tel Var Stone multiplier: the more Stones you carry, the more likely you are to obtain a Xivkyn Motif chapter.
- Fixed an issue resulting in some long-duration poisons having no difference between their two-reagent and three-reagent durations. Three-reagent durations are now consistently longer.
- Adjusted the duration for all Immovable potions. The base duration has been reduced from a cap of 12.5 seconds to 8 seconds, leading to a Medicinal Use maximum of 10.4 seconds
- Rewards for the Worthy mails now only grant a guaranteed Transmutation Geode once per day per account.
- The Creation tab at Crafting Stations will now remember the level you have selected, rather than the number of materials. This is to prevent accidentally crafting the wrong level gear when switching between slots that require different material amounts, such as Helmet and Pants.