Are you interested in a short video that explains the various crafting professions and their processes that is under 15 minutes? Miss Bizz has posted such a video. It is well presented and thorough given its short duration. Thanks for the great guide Miss Bizz!
The upcoming DLC to be released next month will be including a new harvesting implementation called “Crafting Node Scaling”.
Here is how it is intended to work
Raw materials in Wrothgar will look like (and drop) materials based on the peak of your aptitude in the craft they are associated with. This applies to Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Clothing, Enchanting, and Alchemy Water in Wrothgar.
- For example, if you have Metalworking 9 and Woodworking 1, you will encounter Voidstone Ore and Maple Wood in the wild since your Metalworking level is high, but Woodworking is of a lower level.
- If your tradeskill mastery is sufficient to work in Rubedite, Ruby Ash Wood, or Ancestor Silk, you will have a chance at encountering them in the world.
Hide that is normally provided by an animal will scale to the Tailoring rank of the player character looting the animal. This is to ensure everyone gets materials they can use, at any level.
Player characters in a group with differing ranks in Tailoring will all get different levels of hide.
What do you think?
Join the discussion on the forums
v2.1.8 is an incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, plus general itemization, gameplay, and UI.
Here is a summary of the crafting-related fixes
Exploration & Itemization
- The only Dwemer spiders remaining in Bthanual are now made solely with spare and second-hand parts, and will no longer drop useful spoils.
- Twice Born Star: Fixed an issue where the Steed and the Serpent Mundus Stone buffs could be replaced with other buffs while wearing this item set.
- Fixed an issue where vendor prices would not display if the cost was 6 digits or more.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of the bank would not refresh properly when using the Stack All button.
I was doing some research on the new enchanting items and the new essence rune Hakeijo when combined with the additive rune creates a tri-attribute armor glyph that maximizes Magicka, Health, and Stamina.
Often crafters follow in their parents footsteps and take over the family business. As a result some rarely live their hometown and the familiarity of the crafting stations. With the new crafting writs, crafters can take orders from the local notice board and deliver it a distant town. Some end up taking up residence in the new town.
Often the journal system doesn’t properly identify the turn in location if it is not at the crafters location. This brief tome describes the popular writ destinations of Tamriel. At the moment, it seems that consumables offer the best rewards consistently at all levels. Equipment writs seem to consume nearly a stack of resources and at lower levels, the rewards can mock the crafter with low value items like a quartz stone. Continue reading “ESO Crafting Writ Turn-in Locations List”