A common expression heard in taverns is “Pick your poison…”. With this guide, a savvy assassin will be able to pick the right poison for the job or to satiate the saltier clients with a need for increased suffering of the victim.
This tome reveals the mysteries of alchemy in the context of poison-making. Here’s a summary of the highlights:
- Poisons can be made in batches of up to 16
- When slotted, poisons suppress weapon enchantments.
- Poisons have a 10 second cooldown
- The rank or level of the poison determines the duration if there is an overtime effect, otherwise, the effect is increased.
- Some potions offer benefits to the user in addition to negative effects to the victim.
- Stun effects have shorter durations. Some poison provide benefits to the user.
Continue reading “ESOTU Poison-Making For The Savvy Assassin”
The fine folks at The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP) have created an awesome Alchemy Calculator for ESO crafters.
The tool allows you to do
- Find reagents by trait
- Test reagent combinations and see the result
- Obtain an item link of the resulting potion
Check it out:
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in Rich Lambert’s recent sneak peek patch notes for Update 13. One minor crafting changes (all poisons will have same cooldown), but significant changes to proc sets.
If you considering farming or purchasing a proc set, I recommend you read this forum post.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia and Apothecary Parcels!
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.9 introduces two new items to the game: Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia and Apothecary’s Parcels. In addition, we have several localization-related fixes and have made improvements to overall memory, plus various smaller bug fixes. The size of this patch is approximately 318MB.
Continue reading “ESOTU [PC] Patch Notes 2.6.9 – Crafting Summary”
The following is BenevolentBowD’s scouting report for the public dungeon: Sanguine’s Demense
Located a short distance from Stormhold, the large dungeon is home several disenfranchised locals have been thralled by the daedric offerings of unlimited drinks and revelry.
Continue reading “ESOTU Public Dungeon: Sanguine’s Demense”