I found a list of the new Veteran Rank 15 recipes on the forums. I’ve added them to the Master Provisioning List and will add the ingredients as soon as I learn more.
The first DLC game pack: Imperial City is here. It comes in two parts: DLC game pack and the base-game patch. The follow is a review of the patch notes with a focus on crafting.
Here are the highlights
- New ranks to the crafting professions to be able to craft the two need veteran ranks. (Level 50 will be required to unlock passive)
- New crafting materials for the new tiers added.
- Two new motifs: Xivkyn (DLC and Rank 9), Glass (Base and Rank 10)
- Xivhyn Chapters found in special chests unlocked by items dropped from local mobs
- Glass Chapters will be writ rewards
- Glass Shards will found in treasure chests(better drop at Treasure Map chests)
- New Glass Motif Chunks (10 Shards) – Non-Tradeable
- The maximum duration of potions reduced to 12.4 seconds
- Enchantment effects have been tweaked
- Spell/Weapon power increased
- Attribute bonuses (Health, Magicka, Stamina) reduced at lower levels but increased at higher levels
- Resistances reduced
- Decreased cost at lower levels
- 44 New Provisioning recipes
- Crafted sets seen some changes and fixes
- Survey report sites now play nicely with the Plentiful Harvest Champion passive
- Three more ranks of bag upgrades are now available from the bag vendor. Max capacity will be 200 slots. Continue reading ESO Patch Notes v2.1.4 – Crafting Summary
Today, I spent the afternoon in the Star Gazer’s Library. There was an interesting essay on crafting boons that could be unlocked with the guidance of the mundus.
This document summarizes the various crafting and gathering perks that can be unlocked with Champion Points (CP). All of the related perks are found in the Thief section.
The Tower tree contains a perk for crafting experience (called inspiration in ESO).
The Lover tree contains two perks related to gathering.
For those converting a high-level adventurer into a master crafter, redistributing some champion points into the Tower tree is advised especially if they are considering Enchanting.
Nice! I tracked down two more recipes on my need list. I now have learned 486 of 487 provisioning recipes. What great timing! I hear that there will be over 40 more recipes to chase down when the next patch goes live next week.
There were a few interesting tidbits of crafting related items brought up during the Q&A session this week on ESO Live on Twitch.
- Special crafting bags to hold crafting mats for ESO Plus Members in development
- New Imperial City crafted sets will require a lot more materials for VR16 items by design to reflect demand to have best gear in game
- Shield dyes are in the works, weapon dyes are not